Background

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Road Trip's Random Moments

I got myself a library card and checked out Kevin Kubota's book on digital photography before making a six-day road trip across Texas. I was mainly interested in the photo editing sections, and tested his techniques out on a few of the 500 pictures I took. Here's a handful for your viewing pleasure!

Who knew Quick Mask mode would make it so much easier to edit photos?

No retouching needed :-)

Objects in the picture are smaller than they appear.

I just love adjusting curves for the cross-processed look. May not be everyone's cup of tea.

The luckiest photo ever--this was taken with my camera way overhead.

Aren't they too cute?

Huzz doesn't think this picture is that great, but I love the color.

Look who sent me flowers!

No comments: